Monday, June 11, 2007

Blogger vs. Wordpress

I am thinking about moving deeply committed to wordpress. I like the option that wordpress gives me to have pages and the ability to upload documents without having to include them in an immediate post. Advantages I see of this are being able to upload sermon texts or other documents.

I am looking for advice from those of you who have more experience than I do with either blogger or wordpress. What do you think are the advantages/disadvantages? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

3 comments:

Matt said...

I love wordpress, and would switch again in a heartbeat. I think you lose a tiny bit of flexibility w/Wordpress because you can only use their predefined widgets on the sidebar. There are ways around it, but I find it difficult to add certain things from time to time.

On the other hand, I think the overall experience on Wordpress is much better and easier to use once you get the hang of it. Switch today!

Joseph said...

I, too, have been considering wordpress.

Maybe we should jump ship together.

=)

Kevin Watson said...

I think I am going to make the switch... but keep coming here, I will publish a post with the new url and feed details once I am ready to switch... stay tuned.